Parents & Carers Association
We are a group of parents and carers who organise community events and fundraising activities for Aureus School. We work with the Aureus team to Nurture the Hearts and Minds of our children by organising events for students, parents/carers and staff in order to raise funds to provide the school with items which may not be covered by their budget.
We also provide the opportunity for parents to get to know each other and become members of this very supportive, friendly, purposeful team. We welcome new members, so if you would like to get involved, please complete the Google Form below.
Our meeting dates for the year ahead are:
- Thursday 27th September 5.00-7.00pm
- Thursday 29th November 5.00-7.00pm
- Thursday 24th January 5.00-7.00pm
- Thursday 28th March 5.00-7.00pm
- Thursday 23rd May 5.00-7.00pm
- Thursday 27th June 5.00-7.00pm