Our Key Stage 3 Curriculum is delivered to our students in Year 7 and our Year 8.
All students experience a traditional and challenging curriculum and all learning is underpinned by our values-based, holistic education.
- English Language and English Literature
- Science - Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Humanities – History, Geography and Ethics & Philosophy are taught separately
- French from year 7 - 9 with the possibility to take up Spanish or German as well at GCSE
- Design Technology
The formal curriculum is enhanced by our Inner Curriculum which includes:
- Global Citizenship which integrates PSHE and SMSC
- Careers Education and Guidance
Our Key Stage 4 Curriculum is designed to support all learners by keeping their curriculum broad and balanced.
Current Year 10 GCSE Options:
|Compulsary Subjects||Additional Subjects|
|GCSE English Language||GCSE Art and Design|
|GCSE English Literature||GCSE Computing|
|GCSE Mathematics||GCSE Drama|
|GCSE Biology, Chemistry, Physics OR||GCSE Music|
|GCSE Combined Science||GCSE Spanish|
|Core PE||GCSE Ethics|
|Core RE/Ethics||GCSE PE|
|VCert Health and Fitness|
If you would like to find out more about our Curriculum, please contact either the Lead Practitioner or Lead Teacher for the subject, or Mrs Powell. Our Staff contact details can be found here.