Our Key Stage 3 Curriculum is delivered to our students in Year 7 and our Year 8.
All students experience a traditional and challenging curriculum and all learning is underpinned by our values-based, holistic education.
- English Language and English Literature - taught by subject specialists as separate subjects
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics – taught by subject specialists as separate subjects
- Humanities – History, Geography and RE are taught on rotation in a thematic way
- Spanish - in Year 7 and 8 and there will be a second language choice for Key Stage 4
- PE - Dance will be integrated into the PE curriculum and enrichment time, it will also be an option at Key Stage 4
- Art and Design Technology - are taught on rotation in a thematic way. Resistant Materials will be an option at Key Stage 4
The formal curriculum is enhanced by our Inner Curriculum which includes:
- Global Citizenship which integrates PSHE and SMSC
- Careers Education
Our Key Stage 4 Curriculum is being designed and will be delivered to our students in Year 9, 10 and 11. Our students will be taking their options in Spring 2019 to start their GCSE pathways from September 2019.
If you would like to find out more about our Curriculum, please contact our Deputy Head Teacher for Curriculum & Assessment, Ms Kara firstname.lastname@example.org