SEND Coffee Mornings
Every half term, the Inclusion Team at Aureus School will be available for a coffee and chat with parents and carers who have children on the Special Educational Needs register.
The aim of the SEND Coffee Mornings are to informally talk about your child’s provision, their time at Aureus and share some of their successes.
Teaching Assistants and the SENDCO will be available for short drop ins for anything specific to your child’s needs.
Please do come along to meet the team. The dates and times for this year are below, you are free to drop in during any of these times, no need to book an appointment.
Our SEND Coffee Mornings will run on the following dates:
- Thursday 12th September 2019 8.30-10.30am
- Thursday 14th November 2019 8.30-10.30am
- Thursday 23rd January 2020 8.30-10.30am
- Thursday 5th March 2020 8.30-10.30am
- Thursday 30th April 2020 8.30-10.30am
- Thursday 11th June 2020 8.30-10.30am