Career Opportunities for Teaching Staff
Career Opportunities at Aureus School – Teaching Staff
Whilst we are now fully staffed for September 2017 we are always interested in hearing from outstanding teaching practitioners.
To register your interest for future career opportunities please fill out the contact form here.
- We are a brand new comprehensive school being built on the Great Western Park in Didcot.
- We will open with a reduced PAN of 120 Year 7s in September 2017.
- We will increase to a PAN of 240 for each following year until we are a full 11-16 school with 1200 students.
- We will open a primary school on the Great Western Park in September 2018, there will be opportunities to teach and lead across both sites.
- We are a school in the GLF trust and will be 1 of over 20 schools in September 2017
- We will collaborate with the GLF Oxfordshire Hub, including our primary partner schools in Banbury.
- We will benefit from the CPD programmes and professional learning offer from the GLF Teaching School Alliance.
- We will ‘grow, learn and flourish’ as individuals within a community.
- We will ‘nurture hearts and minds’ through an innovative and holistic curriculum.
Our Employer’s Promise:
- Values-led leadership
- Wellbeing culture
- Coaching culture
- High-quality, personalised CPD opportunities through the GLF TSA offer
Our Wellbeing Pledge:
- We are passionate about creating a culture of wellbeing where all staff and students are valued and supported so that we can all ‘grow, learn and flourish’.
Our Diversity Pledge:
- We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Our Flexibility Pledge:
- We are open to applications from educators seeking flexible roles including part-time, job share and co-leadership responsibilities.
- Tell us your ‘why’ for wanting to join the Aureus team and how your vision/ values align.
- Tell us which position you are applying for.
- Tell us your primary and secondary subject specialisms.
- Tell us what support and training you will need to ensure that you ‘grow, learn and flourish’.
- If you are applying for a leadership role – tell us your areas of experience, expertise and interest.
- If you are applying for a flexible role – tell us whether you are looking for flexible hours, flexible leadership opportunities, or both.