Graydin's Foundational Coaching Course for Educators
17th and 18th May 2018
09:00 to 17:00 each day
One person £375 or two people £650 + VAT
Over the past six years, the Graydin team have trained more than a thousand educators in coaching skills. We’ve worked with teachers in the UK, Masters of Education students in the UAE, and professionals across the globe. Together, we strive to embed coaching cultures within schools to improve the wellbeing, performance and communication of senior leaders, teachers and students.
We pride ourselves on having created a common coaching language that all teachers, students and even parents can understand. We believe that time and age are not barriers to coaching. In fact, we have created tools that can effectively be used within one minute or one hour, when coaching a six-year-old child or a sixty-year-old adult.
Together, Aureus School and Graydin will be hosting a two-day coaching course specifically designed to train teachers in coaching skills.
Please join us for a course that offers much more than just instruction.
During the course you will learn:
- Start With Heart Model
- Coachee's Journey
- The Three Ms of Listening
- The Three Truths of Coaching
- Coaching Growing Pains
- The difference between coaching and other methods of help
- How to coach a person in one minute, five minutes, 20 minutes or an hour
- Self-reflection and self-evaluation skills for improved self-awareness
- How to help someone overcome their internal barriers to success
- Improved goal setting and accountability techniques
- Communication skills to identify and develop potential